ADI required due to continual growth
We are looking for a highly motivated and knowledgable Approved Driving Instructors who have held catergory B+E for at least four years.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be diligent and teach to a high standard.
- Have a minimum two years experience within the driver training market.
- Be pro-active and professional.
The candidate should have the following skill set:
- Ideally Grade 5/6.
- Record of CPD taken.
- DIAmond Advanced, DIAmond Special Advanced or Cardington.
- Experience towing trailers or caravans.
- Experience in the corporate training market.
- Experience completing assessment and report forms.
Although these skill sets would be ideal, however, training for the most suitable candidate will be offered to help reach these goals.
Initially two days work a week will be offered and after trial period three to four days a week can be offered. A very good day rate is offered for approximately six hours per day. Fuel allowance for training is also offered. Uniform will be supplied.
A vehicle, trailer and training venue can be supplied for non-owners or for owner drivers a higher rate will be paid.
We are seeking immediate candidates for Sutton, Surrey and Purfleet, Essex, Guildford and West London areas.
The candidate will be expected to agree with and sign a Non-disclosure and Confidentiality agreement prior to starting.
Please email email@example.com with the subject as ADI position. Please attach a C.V or document expressing an interest in the position.